Why choose NSR?
Choosing a school is always a difficult and highly personal choice.
Here are the reasons why we believe you should consider sending your child to The New School Rome:
- An English curriculum from Early Years through (I)GCSE and ending with the internationally renowned A-Levels – the only school in Italy to do so.
- Students leave the school to attend the very best universities in the UK, Europe and the USA.
- Fully qualified and UK-trained teachers with numerous years’ experience teaching in the UK and in other international schools. The turn-over of staff is low and the teacher student ratio is unmatched in any other school.
- A delightful, intimate and friendly setting in which class sizes rarely exceed 17 and in which teachers work collaboratively and productively with students
- A unique, democratic environment in which the students’, teachers’ and parents’ voices contribute to the running of the school
- Outstanding academic results at IGCSE and A-Levels
- The school is a not-for-profit association so any revenue left over is reinvested back into the school.
- Beautiful, green and leafy grounds near to the centre of Rome
- After-school clubs are extensive and the school offers the Duke of Edinburgh’s International award programme.
- The school is a member of the Council of British International Schools which represents the very best of UK education.